Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hi I'm Zoe

My Mom is one of the Shack girls and she just
wanted me to let you know that she will be taking
more pictures of the new look in the Shack. She has
been busy and needs to make more time for this
blog. I will try to get her to take some pictures of me
in there. I have gone a couple of times and have
really enjoyed meeting all the kind shoppers. I'm
sure when I am not with her she brags about me.
I have 3 children from my 2 liters. My son, Hogan,
and daughter, Maggie are from my first liter 3 years
in April. My other daughter,Lilly ( or Scooter which
she is sometimes called) is from my second liter. Yes
there are 4 of us cute things in the house. So please
be patient with her and continue to visit the Shack
Out Back blog.
Love, Zoe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe's mom ~ this is too cute. It's amazing how far dog lovers will go! Can't wait to hear what Pam and Lonnie's pets have to say.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones