Sunday, May 31, 2009


So as Zoe has told you I am back blogging. I hope you enjoy looking at some of our new finds.
The yellow hutch would make a nice touch in your kitchen or breakfast room. We decorated it with our blue and white collections but you know how well yellow goes with red, green or any other color. Also notice the navy luggage and cute little bench. Oh so many cute things.

Take a look at this cute dress. It makes me feel like dancing!









Here are a few more things we have added to the shop. Come by soon or you may miss your chance for some of these goodies.



1 comment:

  1. You ladies do such a wonderful job of changing out and offering such fun pieces. I wish I could swing by each day to pick up a little ole treasure at my whim. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones